This insurance is arranged by FSA registered travel insurance companies. The service includes: Providing you information relating to your insurance needs; arranging your insurance cover with insurers to meet your requirements, helping you with any ongoing changes you have to make.
Essential Travel are committed to protecting the privacy of its customers regardless of country of residence. Please read the following statement, which discloses Essential Travel's information gathering and dissemination practices.
Essential Travel Privacy Statement
What Information Is Collected?
In order to use the insurance quote and purchase facility featured on our web site we ask you to provide certain relevant personal information such as your name, e-mail address and telephone number.
How do we use this Information?
- E-mail Address - We need this so we can confirm the purchase of your travel insurance.
- Telephone Number - We would use your telephone number if we were required to contact you urgently.
- Credit Card Details - All card information that is transmitted from your computer to our server is encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
- Domain Names / IP Address - These are logged to monitor our internal site traffic.
- Sharing Information - In the course of normal business operations we will share information about you with third parties involved in providing insurance coverage. These may include insurance underwriters, emergency assistance providers, third party claims adjusters, fraud detection services and insurance regulatory authorities. We do not sell personal information to third parties.
In the UK, we operate and are registered in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
By disclosing your personal information to us through the use of this site, you consent to the collection, storage and processing of your personal information as set out in this Privacy statement.